PRESS RELEASE 7/31/2020
Agawam COVID-19 Testing
The Town of Agawam is partnering with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Transformative Healthcare to support Governor Baker’s Stop the Spread Campaign. Due to an unexpected high demand, additional dates for drive thru COVID-19 testing have been added to the schedule. No appointment is needed for these additional days.
Although Agawam currently has very few positive cases, this program will encourage the testing of asymptomatic individuals in our communities and provide a valuable service to travelers and college students who may need to be tested. Even if you have no COVID symptoms, please get tested to help stop the spread.
A designated phone line for the testing agency that will be present on the additional dates has been set up to answer questions. Please call 617-745-2182.
Where: Agawam Junior High School, 1305 Springfield Street, Feeding Hills, MA 01030.
- Friday, August 7, 2020 from 12 noon - 7 pm
- Saturday, August 8, 2020 from 12 noon - 7 pm
- Friday, August 14, 2020 from 12 noon - 7 pm
- No appointment needed
- Open to all Massachusetts Residents
- You don’t need to have any symptom(s)
- No cost to you
- Will be provided to each participant confidentially
- Participants are encouraged to share these results with their doctors