PRESS RELEASE 7/29/2020
Agawam COVID-19 Testing
The Town of Agawam is partnering with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Tapestry Health to support Governor Baker’s Stop the Spread Campaign. Drive thru COVID-19 testing will be available in Agawam. This program will support the testing of asymptomatic individuals in our communities to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Even if you have no COVID symptoms, please get tested to help stop the spread.
A designated phone line at Tapestry Health has been set up to schedule appointments and answer questions. Please call 413-364-2149. Watch for additional information at this web address: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/stop-the-spread
Where: Agawam Junior High School, 1305 Springfield Street, Feeding Hills, MA 01001.
- Wednesday, August 5, 2020 from 3-6 pm
- Thursday, August 6, 2020 from 12 noon – 3 pm
- Open to everyone
- You don’t need to have any symptom(s)
- No cost to you
- Testing at these sites is not restricted to residents of the city or town
- Will be provided to each participant confidentially
- Participants are encouraged to share these results with their doctors