The Department of Public Works is pleased to announce that Republic Services will again provided a courtesy collection of Christmas Trees.
Christmas trees will be collected on the same day as scheduled trash collection during the week of January 5th - 8th.
* Christmas trees 7' or larger must be cut in half and placed on the tree belt no earlier than 7am of scheduled collection day.
* Trees in plastic bags will not be collected.
* It is not the responsibility of the hauler to dig out trees buried in the snow due to plowing or excessive snowfall.
* Please be aware that the regular trash truck will not be collecting trees, a separate truck will be running the collection on the collection days.
* Should you wish to dispose of your tree prior to or after your scheduled collection day, yard waste passes for Bondi's Island Landfill are available at the Department of Public Works Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm.