How do I change my tax bill mailing address?

If you have a new address and want your bill mailed there permanently, you can request a Change of Tax Bill Mailing Address Form by calling the Assessor’s Office at 413-786-0400 extension 8700. Fill out the form have all owners of the property sign the form and return it directly to the Assessor’s Office at:
36 Main Street, Agawam, MA 01001

Show All Answers

1. How are values determined?
2. What is an abatement?
3. What are the requirements for an abatement of real property taxes?
4. What are the procedures for filing for an abatement?
5. What is classification?
6. What are the classes of property?
7. What should I do if I recently sold my property, but I am still receiving a tax bill?
8. Who is responsible for the taxes if a property is sold after January 1?
9. How do I change my tax bill mailing address?
10. How can I change the tax bill to my name after purchasing a parcel of property?