Sponsored by the Agawam High School's SAVE Club, National Honor Society, and Agawam's Zero Waste Club.
Tuesday, April 6, from 9:30am - 7:00pm
Clean, gently used, kids' clothing will be collected at the Agawam Public Library, 750 Cooper Street
- All clothing from infant -teen styles desired.
- NO footwear, including shoes, boots and sneaker
- All clothing donations will be prescreened before donators leave
Saturday, April 10 from 11am - 3pm (Rain date Saturday, April 17th)
Free public shopping for clothing - by appointment only!
- Event will take place outdoors
- Shoppers are asked to bring reusable shopping bags
- Please adhere to you scheduled appointment time to allow organizers to meet all COVID social distancing requirements
To make an appointment to free shop for clothing or for more information visit/contact one of the three options below:
Any remaining clothing will be donated to local charities.
2021 Clothing Exchange Flyer